As one of the leading roofing companies; Southern & Country Roofing has established itself over the past 10 years to be one of the most reliable and competitive Roofing Contractors in the South East of England.
We have gained a continuous reputation of outstanding work from all sectors, ranging from; Large & Small roofing installations, repairs, high-quality heritage, restoration and further roofing solutions, including both pitched and flat roofs to customers across Maidstone, Kent, London and the surrounding area/ counties.
Southern and Country are approved roofing contractors to some of the most prestigious manufacturers within the roofing industry such as; Marley Eternit, Sika, Nord, Danosa, Bauder, Kingspan, Ecotherm and can install and offer warranties on the installation of their roofing systems, including Modified Bitumen, Single Ply, Green Roofs and various other coatings.
Southern and Country Roofing specialise in asphalt, high-performance roofing felts; both natural and manmade slates, as well as a range of roof tiling, glass fibre, liquid plastics and rubber membrane (including single ply membranes).
Founded in 2009
Southern & Country Roofing is a well-established roofing contractor, founded in 2009. Since the establishment, we have built a network of partnerships through our great reputation and our ability to cover a vast range of roofing projects.
Southern & Country Roofing provides a highly specialised range of roofing services to Domestic and Commercial clients across the country, where we can incorporate traditional roofing skills with the very latest in cutting-edge techniques.
We are committed to providing all our customers with highly skilled workers who are focused on the quality of work and customer service. Any questions you may have will always be welcomed by a member of the team in a polite and friendly manner.
Why Choose Us
- We give up to 20 years & LIFETIME guarantees on the installation of our roofing systems
- Our team of Tradesmen is Professional, Qualified & Experienced
- All our operatives are highly skilled and frequently receiving training in new and existing areas to build upon their current skill base.
- Quality Workmanship
- Specialise in Domestic & Commercial Projects
- We are prepared to match both quality and price on both Domestic and Commercial installations.
- Our roof surveys and written estimates are all performed at no cost and without obligation on existing structures.
- We offer the Highest Standard of Work
- We offer a Wide Range of Roofing Services
- We pride ourselves in being able to provide our clients with alternatives to the roofing systems that they currently have in-situ or can recommend the most appropriate structure for a new build or complex.
- Fully Accredited by the NFRC, Constructionline and have our own Health & Safety advisors and policies to ensure that we are always compliant and up to date with the current legislation.
- We have Public Liability and Employers Liability Insurances.
- We apply excellent Customer Service
- We have Professional Indemnity Insurance
All Work Guaranteed
Southern & Country Roofing Ltd gives pleasure in offering up to 25-year guarantee on installations of their roofing systems and a LIFETIME guarantee on fibreglass roofing systems. The conditions of the warranty depend upon the duration at which the purchaser of the roofing systems remains property owners.
For any enquires regarding this, please do not hesitate to contact our team. WE ARE HERE TO HELP.
PRICES FROM: £45m2
Health & Safety
Southern & Country Roofing Ltd is committed to ensuring the safety of its employees, customers, members of the public and anyone else who is affected by our operations.
The company commits to operating in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work (etc) Act 1974, The Management of Health & Safety Regulations and all other current applicable regulations and codes of practice, so far as is reasonably practicable.
The management will ensure that significant risks are assessed and suitable and sufficient measures are adopted to allow each employee/contractor to carry out his/her duties safely and without risk to health. Suitable equipment will be provided and maintained in a safe condition and safe systems of work will be devised.
The company shall strive to achieve continuous improvement in Health & Safety performance.
Southern & Country Roofing Ltd Management will provide all necessary resources including time to ensure that all Health and Safety matters are adequately funded. This includes; training, personal protective equipment, adequate equipment/tools, maintenance for this equipment, external advice where necessary and any other resource necessary to ensure the Health and Safety of our staff.
Each employee/contractor will be made aware of his/her responsibility for his/her own health and safety and that of others. All employees/contractors will be given the opportunity to consult with the management on matters relating to Health & Safety, or to appoint a representative to do so.
H&S is a major factor in the work we do, we are always passionate about keeping our staff and members of the public safe.